This shows the painted mark of T R Parsons. In 1953 when this was made it really should have had BP (Bembridge Pottery) rather than YP (Yellowsands Pottery), but a leading authority on the pottery thinks that Mr Parsons was not concentrating when he painted the mark.
Yellowsands Pottery ran from 1927 to 193? in Bembridge, Isle of Wight.
The proprietors were T R Parsons and his wife, Sybil Finnemore.
The couple later opened Bembridge Pottery which operated from 1949 to